It is a Beautiful Chinese soup that’s easy to make and quite filling. It provides a unique type of itself. This recipe reminds us of China due to its authentic taste and flavor.
Carrots, chopped 1 medium, Cabbage, chopped one fourth small, Eco-friendly peppers, seeded and chopped 1 medium, Tofu, finely chopped 50 grams, Mushrooms, finely chopped 3-4, two tablespoons of oil for frying, Noodles, cooked 1 cup, Eco-friendly onion, finely chopped 2, Garlic clove clove, finely minced garlic clove clove 10-12, Ginger root root, finely chopped 1 / 2 inch piece, Eco-friendly chillies, chopped 2, 4-5 cups vegetable broth, Salt to taste, White-colored-colored pepper half teaspoon, Red Chili Sauce half teaspoon, two tablespoons dark soy sauce, Corn flour / corn starch 3 tablespoons, 1 teaspoon vinegar, Eco-friendly onions, chopped 1 stalk
Method useful for preparing Manchow Vegetable soup:
– Chop all the vegetables and aside Heat enough oil in wok and fry the cooked noodles until golden and crisp.
– Heat two table spoons oil in the saucepan.
– Add scallions, garlic clove clove, ginger root root and eco-friendly chillies. Roast for starters minute and add carrots, cabbage, eco-friendly peppers, tofu, mushrooms, vegetable stock or water. Stir and add salt with a boil and simmer.
– Add white-colored-colored pepper powder, red chilli, dark soy sauce and get ready for just two-3 minutes. Blend corn starch and provide just a little broth within the soup, stirring continuously.
– Prepare prior to the soup thickens. Add vinegar and eco-friendly onion. Serve hot garnished with chopped fried noodles
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Cooking: 15-20 minutes
The Author “Tom Schavo” has experience Cooking consultant who runs an internet site on Cooking tips: