Buying meat has never been easier. With the arrival of meat delivery services, you don’t have to worry about finding enough time to go to the grocery store. Having said that, as convenient as it sounds, it’s an equally tricky task to find meat delivery sellers that are committed to providing their customers with the best quality products. The best things to do in such a case where you do not know what makes a meat delivery company worth your trust is to gain the knowledge about what features make a seller better than others. And this guide has been curated to make you an informed buyer. So, read through until the very end.
4 Features You Should Never Overlook When Choosing a Meat Supplier
Not all meat suppliers are worth the money you pay in lieu of the quality you expect in return. Only a limited few sellers like Papa Earth are actually worthy. The features that make these sellers the best in business are as follows.
- Livestock Maintenance
Elite sellers who value the health of their customers engage in business with only those farms where free roaming culture is practiced. The livestock is fed on natural grass and allowed to grow in happy surroundings. It serves two purposes:
- The animals are not subjected to any cruelty.
- Your health is not compromised since the livestock is never injected with antibiotics for growth.
- Packaging Precautions
Remember, vacuum sealed packets that are recyclable are unparalleled when it comes to packaging meat for transportation. And Papa Earth takes packaging very seriously. Which is why:
- Their vacuum sealed packages last for a year without getting expired.
- Once the seal is broken and the meat is defrosted, it still remains so fresh that you can consume it for 3-5 days.
- Customization Options
Customization at Papa Earth has many dimensions. The three that are the best are given below.
- You can make a one time purchase with them and then unsubscribe or pause the subscription. On the plus side, there’s going to be no fee whatsoever if you unsubscribe.
- You can opt for delivery as frequently as you want.
- Last, you don’t have to buy their pre-packaged products only. You can actually pick the items you want and customize the box according to your choice.
- Delivery Services
Papa Earth meat delivery services are beyond professional. That’s because:
- The packages are kept in insulated boxes with dry ice to prolong the freshness.
- They will leave your package at your doorsteps even if you are not home since the products will remain as fresh as new for the first 24 hours of delivery.
- They also deliver in offices. All you have to do is provide them with the correct address.
All in all, no matter where you reside in Canada, you can avail their delivery services easily. Do check out their website, Papa Earth, to find out about the delivery charges and more.