Soya Chura or soya granules recipes are divine in taste and mouth watery even while hearing it. It is absolutely easy, quick and nutrition-packed, which will be good and healthy for the consumers. This is liked by most of the population they call it the plant-based diets. All the products like soya chunks, soya mince, soy milk, tofu, etc are the best alternative for proteins for the people who do no consume the non-veg. among the huge verities of the soya nutrela granules recipes, here is one item that is liked by the people under different age groups. The food can be consumed as the main course and it has origin from Bengali, India.
What does it contain?
- 1 cup of Soya Granules
- 2 big onions that are chopped well
- 2 green chilies
- 4-6 tbsp Cumin seeds or Jeera
- Salt as desired
- 1 ½ coriander power
- 1 tsp Bengali Garam Masala powder and you can adjust the quantity as you with
- 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 potato that is cut in small cubes
- 2 to 3 medium tomatoes
- 4 to 6 Mustard oil
- 1 bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Mirch powder or sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
Method of cooking
- Boil a saucepan of water and turn off the heat to pour the soya granules in it. Allow it to soak in it for two to three minutes and wait until it fluffs up. When this happens, it automatically doubles in the quantity.
- Sieve the granules and remove the water completely. Now wash the granules in the cold water for a couple of minutes and this will remove the soya odor found in it. Make sure you are using pure and drinking water for these purposes.
- Now, heat the oil and add some cumin seeds and bay lead to it. When the oil is heated you can add chopped onions, tomato, ginger paste, garlic paste and fry them completely. Once when it dries up you can add the powdered chopped green chilies and potato. Wait until it fries completely.
- You can now add the washed soya granules in the spice mix and add half a cup of water to the spices.
- Close with the lid and slow down the flame. Let it cook for some time and add water for the potatoes to get boiled. Make sure it is dry and let it be in aflame if it contains moisture. Turn the flame high and mix the ingredients well. Now, when it is cooked well, you can serve with the garnish or you may also decorate with the coriander leaves.
Get ready for the dish!
Do you feel mouth watery? Yes! It is one of the tastiest and the nutrela granules recipe that you can cook with the soya. Take a step now to try the recipe immediately and have a great time with your family or friends! Taste a new variety food and enjoy your life.